LIQUID PIZZA SOUP
- One can of tomato soup
- One can of pasta sauce
- Parmesan cheese (As much as you like. I add a ridiculous amount of cheese)
- Italian spices (Basil, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper, rosemary, parsley, garlic, etc)
- Italian sausage (Or whatever meat you need to use up!)
- Veggies (Anything you'd put on a pizza works. I like onions, peppers, and tomatoes)
- Pizza crust (I use the dollar store pre-made crust, but you can replace with bread, crackers, or chips, or just make your own!)
Fry up the sausage if it's not pre-cooked (I recommend a cast iron skillet to avoid the health problems associated with non-stick pans)
Blend all of the other ingredients (Except the bread) and heat until the cheese is melted and the vegetables are a fairly soft texture.
Rip the crust into bite sized pieces and sprinkle them into the bowl. I also toss more cheese on top for a garnish. Basically, you can't add too much cheese.
It's ready to eat! Pro tip: You can use the name "Pizza soup" to sneak just about any leftovers past sneaky eaters.